I started to take the contraceptive pill diane 35 to treat acne and it’s also supposed to help for the hirsutism. I’m don’t have a lot of hope in it, and I’m kinda scared about the secondary effects, well… I guess I’ll see.
One thing that bothers me is that I’m not sure if it can reduce the effect of the laser treatment on my legs. Should I wait until I finish in some months to take the pill?? Has someone take it before?
- uhmmmyeahsurewhynot likes this
- safjblog reblogged this from hairytummy and added:
- missbrittany35 reblogged this from hairytummy and added:
- strawberryjamsandwich answered: I don’t have hirsutism but I take Diane-35 for Acne and it takes at least 4-5 months to take it’s full effect, please wait.
- meandlittlemiss answered: The pill will take months to have any effect on hair, you will barely notice it, it’s so gradual.
- hairytummy posted this